Workplace Relations Director
As REEF's Workplace Relations Director, Michele O'Neill provides members with expert advice on all aspects of the employment relationship. She has more than 20 years' experience in the workplace relations and HR field, and brings a wealth of knowledge, skill and expertise to her role. Over the course of her career, Michele has worked in a range of industry organisations and has represented many employers before industrial tribunals, the Human Rights Commission and the Anti-Discrimination Board.
Michele specialises in providing advice in relation to the following areas:
- workplace investigation processes
- bullying and harassment
- misconduct and performance issues
- termination, redundancy and exit strategies
- commission and employee entitlement disputes
- unfair dismissal and general protection claims
- risk management strategies
- mediation and settlement negotiations.
Michele holds a Masters of Labour Law and Relations.
1300 616 170